Your WCU VISA International Debit Card allows you to access your funds to transact business or make purchases, anytime, anywhere!
How to apply for your WCU VISA International Debit Card
- One must be an Approved Member of Works Credit Union.
- Two (2) Valid Forms of Identification
- Recent Utility Bill
- Proof of Income (job letter or pay slip)
- Application Fee TT$100.00 (an initial upload to the card is not mandatory however it is highly recommended)
Benefits of your WCU Visa International Debit Card
- To facilitate business or personal expenses, at merchants wherever VISA is accepted locally and internationally*.
- Loans can be loaded onto your WCU VISA International Debit Card, to allow secure and easy access.
- Point of Sale Transactions up to TT$10,000.00 daily.
- Withdrawal limits of up to TT$3,000.00 daily.
- NO withdrawal fee at any ATM's throughout Trinidad & Tobago.
- Use for shopping online*
* International and online usage is subject to any restrictions or limitations implemented on foreign currency as stipulated by CBTT
How much time does it take to activate my card?
- The new cards carry a self-activation facility therefore upon receiving your card, you will receive detailed instructions on how to activate the card and set your PIN.
How long will it take to receive my card?
- Approximately five (5) to ten (10) working days after application.
What should I do if my Card is Lost or Stolen?
- IMMEDIATELY contact 800-JMMB to report your Card as lost or stolen to prevent any occurrence of fraudulent activity to your account.
Are there any fees associated with using my card?
- An Annual Renewal Fee of TT$100.00 for continued use of the card.
- Local point-of sale transactions are FREE
- Withdrawals at non-JMMB ATM's- TT$4.00. Withdrawals at JMMB ATM's are free.
- An Insufficient Funds((NSF) fee of TT$4.00 will be charged for transactions where there was not enough funds available on the card.
- A Foreign Currency Charge of TT$4.00 will apply for international point-of-sale transactions and on e-commerce/online transactions
Can I use my WCU International Debit Card for online purchases?
- Yes you can, however, please note that International or Online purchases carry a monthly limit of USD$250.00 (approx. TT$1750.00 equivalent)