Your WCU VISA International Debit Card allows you to access your funds to transact business or make purchases, anytime, anywhere!
How to apply for your WCU VISA International Debit Card
- One must be an approved member of Works Credit Union.
- Two (2) Valid forms of Identification
- Recent Utility Bill
- Proof of income (job letter or payslip)
- Registration Fee $150.00 (an initial upload to the card is not mandatory however it is highly recommended)
- $150.00 Biennual Renewal Fee i.e. every two (2) years.
Benefits of your WCU Visa International Debit Card
- To facilitate business or personal expenses, at merchants wherever VISA is accepted locally and internationally*.
- Loans can be loaded onto your WCU VISA International Debit Card, to allow secure and easy access.
- Point of Sale Transactions up to $ 10,000.00 (TT) daily.
- Withdrawal limits of up to $2,000.00 (TT) daily.
- NO withdrawal fee at any ATM's throughout Trinidad & Tobago.
- Use for shopping online*
* International and online usage is subject to any restrictions or limitations implemented on foreign currency as stipulated by CBTT
How much time does it take to activate my card?
- Maximum twenty-four (24) hours are required for activation from the time you collect your card from any of our branches.
How long will it take to receive my card?
- Approximately five (5) to ten (10) working days after registration.
What should I do if my Card is Lost or Stolen?
- IMMEDIATELY contact 800-JMMB to report your Card as lost or stolen so that we may prevent any occurrence of fraudulent activity to your account.