VISA International Debit Card
Your WCU VISA International Debit Card allows you to access your funds to transact business or make purchases, anytime, anywhere!
How to apply for your WCU VISA International Debit Card
- One must be an approved member of Works Credit Union.
- Two (2) Valid forms of Identification
- Recent Utility Bill
- Proof of income (job letter or payslip)
- Registration Fee $150.00 (an initial upload to the card is not mandatory however it is highly recommended)
- $150.00 Biennual Renewal Fee i.e. every two (2) years.
Benefits of your WCU Visa International Debit Card
- To facilitate business or personal expenses, at merchants wherever VISA is accepted locally and internationally*.
- Loans can be loaded onto your WCU VISA International Debit Card, to allow secure and easy access.
- Point of Sale Transactions up to $ 10,000.00 (TT) daily.
- Withdrawal limits of up to $2,000.00 (TT) daily.
- NO withdrawal fee at any ATM's throughout Trinidad & Tobago.
- Use for shopping online*
* International and online usage is subject to any restrictions or limitations implemented on foreign currency as stipulated by CBTT
How much time does it take to activate my card?
- Maximum twenty-four (24) hours are required for activation from the time you collect your card from any of our branches.
How long will it take to receive my card?
- Approximately five (5) to ten (10) working days after registration.
What should I do if my Card is Lost or Stolen?
- IMMEDIATELY contact 800-JMMB to report your Card as lost or stolen so that we may prevent any occurrence of fraudulent activity to your account.