Members are advised of the following recent changes to the Board Executive at Works Credit Union Co-operative Society.
The elected officers indicated hereunder each tendered resignations from their former Executive positions on the Board as follows:
- Director Augustus Thomas resigned as President on July 28, 2022
- Director Ricardo Herbert resigned as Vice President on July 28, 2022
- Ms. Gloria Popplewell resigned as the Appointed Secretary on August 4, 2022
Subsequently the vacant positions were filled at Board Meetings held on the dates indicated below as follows:
- Director Ricardo Herbert was elected as President on August 18, 2022
- Director Peter Gardiner was elected as Vice President on August 4, 2022
- Director Dawn de Souza was appointed as Secretary on August 4, 2022
A representative from the Commissioners for Co-operative Development representative was present to supervise the proceedings.
This new composition of the Board and Executive
/about-us/board-directors/will serve for the remainder of this current 2021/2022 term.
Please be guided accordingly.
DAWN DE SOUZA
BOARD OF DIRECTORS